Friday, April 3, 2009

3 months

haha, so many things have happened in this 3 months, and i just realized i din update my blog for 3 months dy :P
But still im lazy to blog...

I just came back from studio, and thanks to all Drama team members, I had a superb Thursday night again:)
Ring Ring...Ring Ring...



Okay ba, due to midterm tests and Assigmentsssss are still hunting me, I think i can only update my blog next 3 months , kakka, thanks for coming to my blog:)









P/s: I live my life whole-heartedly...stressed but enjoy with the stress

5 comments:

XiAoYinG said...

欺骗我的感情- -
我还以为你终于update了0.0

我不帅 said...

Finally update your blog again.Support support!~

winson said...

hahahaha..ring ring..ring ring.. :))

next week have wat special somemore..

萧某 said...

左三月 右三月~
再多三个月就正式是22+1而不是22+0了

+0 said...

哈哈,xiaoying这个不算update吗?

Cm: thank you ~

Winson: Let's see what you got

Xiaomou: haha, ur head